Special Interest Polar Bear Tours
For those wanting to push the boundaries and indulge their unique interests, choose from our selection of specialist polar bear safaris and arctic experiences.
Learn from a professional photographer to get the best angle. Be enchanted by specialty themed trips such as ‘mothers and cubs’. Or join Inuit guides to learn the true way of life in the north. You tell your passion and we will make it happen.
What you should know before booking your Canadian trip
Five reasons we get more 5‑star reviews than any other Canadian travel company:
starting fromUS $7,326per person
Specially produced with serious photographers and naturalists in mind, these all-inclusive packages feature roundtrip air, all meals and tons of Tundra Buggy time. Your guide is either a professional photographer or naturalist, guaranteeing that you make... read more
from US $7,326 to US $7,912 per person
Prices listed may vary by departure date, hotel class and degree of personalization. To get your own custom quote for this trip, please click the button below for more details.
Five reasons Why We Get More 5‑Star Reviews Than Any Other
Canadian Polar Bear Company
|Canada Polar bears||Local Travel Agency||Online Booking|
Travel independently rather than on group tours, with arranged guided sightseeing and adventure tours.
Carefully crafted to your budget and needs.
Plan your trip with help from our insiders who live and travel in Canada. You'll know when to come, where to stay, and lots more...
Someone in Canada you can call before and during your trip, seven days a week.
5No-one can be trusted more
You'll feel confident when booking your vacation with our accreditation and consumer protection through the following organizations.
Cheapest type of travel with rigid itineraries and crowds.
Get started today & discover how we can get you the best of Canada
Get your custom itinerary before availability is gone. Because we're now booking into 2019.
- Choose your own activities and experiences to enjoy.
- Tailor your stay to perfectly suit your timeline and budget.
How Independent Travel Works
- Plan your trip with advice from our local insiders who know the area really well.
- Choose your activities, experiences, and accommodations.
- Have your trip organized and booked for a seamless experience.
Have your trip organized and booked for a seamless experience.
"Dealing with Fresh Tracks Canada makes the vacation a breeze. Once the planning is done, you can count on 100% execution from Fresh Tracks so that the only thing left to do on your vacation is to enjoy."
Bob and Paquita, CA, US
What Will You See In Your Personalized Itinerary?
- Your trip at a glance – including private airport transfers and meet-and-greet on day one.
- Details of each day (transfer times, accommodations, activities) with attention to your special requests.
- Clear instructions what you're doing and where you're going each day (e.g. meeting your personal guide or waiting in the lobby at a certain time.)
What our personalized itinerary looks like.
Why Insider Knowledge Matters
Imagine receiving insider knowledge from your own personal contact in Canada who based on our 20 years of experience and feedback from our clients...
- Recommends the right polar bear experience for you and the best time of year to go.
- Finds the best accommodations and sightseeing opportunities.
- Takes care of every detail allowing you to make the most of every moment.
Get the most out of every moment of your Canadian vacation.
"We think the organization of our trip was excellent, and everything ran very smoothly. Dealing with Fresh Tracks was great. Whenever I had a query it was dealt with efficiently and most importantly, very friendly. The whole experience felt very personable, not just a client!"
Dave & Jill, Hertford, UK
Your Local Canadian Support
- With over 20 years experience in building over 15,000 personalized vacations for our guests - we've learned a thing or two about making vacations memorable.
- You'll feel secure knowing you have someone in Canada you can call seven days a week before or during your visit to Canada.
Have someone local you can call before or during your visit to Canada.
"When I discovered my passport had expired and had to reschedule the trip, Fresh Tracks didn't hesitate to reassure us that they would rebook everything so we didn't lose a minute of our planned vacation."
Toni, NY, USA
Our Accreditation and Consumer Protection
Consumer Protection BC
- License Number: 31202
- The Travel Assurance Fund (TAF) provides a possible source of compensation when consumers do not receive the travel services they purchased through a BC licensed travel agent.
- Membership Number: Y6176
- Our UK clients have the benefit of ABTA's assistance and Code of Conduct which means that all package holidays sold by Canada Polar Bears (Fresh Tracks Canada) in the UK are covered by a full financial protection in the event of the company failure.
- We're one of the only agencies in Canada offering this protection.
- A BBB Accredited Business since 08/02/2008
- Highest rating: A+
- BBB has determined that Fresh Tracks (Canada) Inc meets BBB accreditation standards, which include a commitment to make a good faith effort to resolve any consumer complaints. BBB Accredited Businesses pay a fee for accreditation review/monitoring and for support of BBB services to the public.
- Fresh Tracks Canada is an IATA Accredited Agent.
- Full accreditation authorizes travel agents to sell international and/or domestic tickets on behalf of IATA member airlines. It also allows access to IATA's Billing and Settlement Plan (BSP), an efficient interface for invoicing and payment between the agent, airlines and transport providers.