The polar bear migration in Churchill, Manitoba, is once in a lifetime experience. In October and November, the great predators of the north gather in Churchill, waiting for the ice to form over Hudson Bay. As they prowl, play, and tend to their young, visitors get the unique opportunity to see the bears up close, on a naturalist-led Tundra Buggy tour.
If a polar bear experience has been on your bucket list, why not travel this fall. Spaces on 2018 are still available, plus on select departures booked before September 30, you'll receive the following booking bonuses:
Two or more travelers:
- Up to $300 per couple in travel credits to use towards your trip
- $100 per person to use at the Fifty Eight North Gift Store, featuring brands such as Canada Goose and Hudson's Bay, plus books, artwork and more
- We'll waive the single supplement!
Contact a Fresh Tracks Canada vacation advisor, and we'll help you choose the perfect polar bear adventure. This offer is only available until September 30, so contact us to book your trip now!
Here are some of our favorite qualifying trips...
- Offer applies to qualifying trips, on select departure dates. Inquire to find out more.
- Offer applies to bookings before September 30, 2018 for travel in 2018.
- Full payment for 2018 trips to be made at the time of booking
- Travelers in double or triple occupancy – receive a $150 per person credit, to be applied towards the balance of your trip, plus $100 per person credit to be used at the Fifty Eight North Gift Shop
- Travelers in single occupancy: no single supplement applied at time of booking
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or be applied retroactively to existing bookings.
- This offer is subject to availability and may be recalled at any time.
- Fifty North Buggy Bucks cannot be redeemed for cash value
- Featured offer values are in CAD