Let us help you plan your perfect trip
Hi, I'm Marnie!
"We love creating personalized vacations for travelers to Canada and I would love to help you create your perfect trip."
or call us directly at:1 877 395 5671
Limited Time Offer – Experience the Polar Bear Migration 2017
The polar bear migration in Churchill, Manitoba, is truly a once in a lifetime experience. In October and November the great predators of the north gather in Churchill, waiting for the ice to form over Hudson Bay. As they prowl, play, and tend to their young, visitors get the unique opportunity to see the bears up close, on a naturalist-led Tundra Buggy tour.
If a polar bear experience has been on your bucket list, now is the perfect time to book your trip.
Reserve your seat on the Tundra Buggy by March 31st 2017, and receive the following booking bonus:
- A complimentary hotel night in Winnipeg and admission to the Winnipeg attraction of your choice, worth up to $400 USD per couple.
The team at Fresh Tracks Canada is standing by to book your incredible polar bear adventure. This offer is only available until midnight on March 31, 2017, so contact us to book your trip now!
HERE ARE SOME OF OUR FAVORITE QUALIFYING TRIPS...
Witness magnificent polar bears up close from the comfort and safety of a purpose-built Tundra Buggy. It's a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity and a 'must-see' for wildlife enthusiasts.
Travel to Churchill and spend two days on a specially designed Tundra Buggy observing polar bears in the arctic with a friendly and knowledgeable guide.
- Offer applies to double occupancy polar bear trips confirmed before March 31, 2017 for travel between October 1 and November 30, 2017.
- Winnipeg admission choices include one of the following: the Manitoba Museum; the Canadian Museum for Human Rights; the Assiniboine Park Zoo; Thermëa Nordik Spa; the Winnipeg Art Gallery.
- Extra night accommodation is at the Sheraton Airport Hotel Winnipeg. Transport to downtown attractions is not included (however hotel shuttle is available).
- For trips booked more than 90 days prior to travel date, a deposit of $1000 per person is required to secure the polar bear promotion. Specific trips may require a higher deposit.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or be applied retroactively to existing bookings.
- This offer is subject to availability and may be recalled at any time.