Let us help you plan your perfect trip
Hi, I'm Kate!
"We love creating personalized vacations for travelers to Canada and I would love to help you create your perfect trip."
or call us directly at:1 877 395 5671
Limited Time Offer – Experience the Polar Bear Migration 2017
The polar bear migration in Churchill, Manitoba, is truly a once in a lifetime experience. In October and November the great predators of the north gather in Churchill, waiting for the ice to form over Hudson Bay. As they prowl, play, and tend to their young, visitors get the unique opportunity to see the bears up close, on a naturalist-led Tundra Buggy tour.
And if a polar bear experience has been on your bucket list, now is the perfect time to book your trip.
- Reserve your seat on the Tundra Buggy by April 30 and receive $100 Buggy Bucks per guest that can be used at the Fifty Eight North Gift Shop. Offering a wide variety of unique Canadian items such as artwork, books, gifts and more, the choice is yours.
The team at Fresh Tracks Canada is standing by to book your incredible polar bear adventure.
This offer is only available until midnight on April 30, 2017 and space is very limited. Contact us to book your trip now!
HERE ARE SOME OF OUR FAVORITE QUALIFYING TRIPS...
Stay outside the town of Churchill at the Tundra Buggy Lodge, where you are around the polar bears day and night.
Travel to Churchill and spend two days on a specially designed Tundra Buggy observing polar bears in the arctic with a friendly and knowledgeable guide.
- Offer applies to double occupancy polar bear trips confirmed before April 30th, 2017 for travel between October 1 and November 30, 2017.
- For trips booked more than 90 days prior to travel date, a deposit of $1000 per person is required to secure the polar bear promotion. Specific trips may require a higher deposit.
- This offer cannot be combined with any other offer or be applied retroactively to existing bookings.
- This offer is subject to availability and may be recalled at any time.
- Buggy Bucks have no cash value and issued upon arrival in Winnipeg.